Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Working on more bling & Grandma's


Aunt Janell, showing a "movie" to the kiddos!

Sophia was so excited to be with her cousin Cedar! We had a really good time visiting!

Finished bling! Not so cute on the table cloth, but hopefully you get the idea. I am shocked and amazed by the interest my friends and family have in my creations. I now have a couple of orders and I think it is exciting!

Works in progress. I want to try a necklace soon also- I have a few ideas. EVERYTHING I am using is old, or at least re-purposed. It is fun to make stuff out of other people's junk!


After spending time with my family and extended family this weekend, I realized just how much of a junk collector I am! And I LOVE it! My whole family is into it too. My uncle has an old parking meter in his driveway. My aunt owns an antique/vintage store. My brother gave me the hot tip on some great new places to shop, and even my little sister Kate was intrigued by it all. Not to mention, my mom has the largest vintage button collection ever..of course, many of my finds come from her jars! Thanks mom!

1 comment:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I love your new bling. Very cute. The girls are adorable as usual.