Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Do you see a color theme here?


Birdy embellishment in progress-

Successful thrifting! It is chilly here in Wisconsin this morning, and I am feeling it! Fall that is- One more week and school will begin here, so hard to believe! But, Rusty is gone again, and the sewing machine will be working OT. Also, I plan to get some much needed painting done in this house. We have lived here for 7 years already, and much of the work I did pre-children, needs to be re-done. My mom thinks I am crazy, but I promise I will not paint the kitchen or my bedroom. I have already done that a few times.

Oh yeah, any ideas for Rusty's 40th coming soon? I have a couple, but I am not entirely sold on any of them.

1 comment:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Love the bird and all the bird bling. lolol
I wish I had an idea for you but I cant even think of stuff for my hubby let alone yours. I'm only one woman. lolol