Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Love the mail----

Love my new "miniature" dress form! I bought this from JKDuncan's Etsy shop, and I love it! Thank you Jen! It will be great in my NEW creative space!
What do you think of this inspiration above for my Birthday Party? I am planning an intimate affair with just my BFFs, ( btw almost none of them know each other, but they are my friends nonetheless!) Anyway, I got this fab idea from the latest Marie Claire Idees.
Check out the blog! It samples the feel of the mag. Taa Taa! Embroidery tomorrow and I am thinking a tutorial on my new quilt soon as well!

3 comments:

jen duncan said...

Hi Dawn! Glad you got it. Have big fun at your party!!

Thimbleanna said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! How is your sewing room clean up coming? And when you get done, could you come by and work on my pigsty???

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Ok I cant understand what they are sayin on that site. LO