Saturday, July 19, 2008

What can I get for 75 cents during nap time?


I could not get Sophia to nap yesterday (everyday) so we went for the infamous "ride" She fell fast asleep a few blocks from home and I noticed there just happened to be a "garage sale" sign just ahead. So, 75 cents later, I have added to my stash!
I have listed my pattern stash on Ebay for CHEAP! Cleaning out the craft room you know! A couple of the LOTS are 1950s, 1960s & 1970s patterns! Go have a peek!

Also if you are a fan of Sandi Henderson fabric (if you are not you ought to be) anyway, her pal at Old Red Barn Co. has made a beautiful quilt for a giveaway. You've got to check out the videos too! Good luck on the giveaway!

2 comments:

Doe said...

Was this a drive-by sale? You know, you did the bargaining while you were in your car and in the middle of the road. "Ah excuse me? Yohoo, over here! How much for that fabric stash over there? Yeah, that one? 75 cents? I'll take it! " Bwahahaha!

Girl, I went over to Old Red Barn and there were 2100 entries for that gorgeous quilt. I'm pretty sure I don't have chance. I hope you get it though. Good luck!

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Oh, I remember the days of going for "a drive" with my kids...back when it was cheap to go for a drive, that is! We used to drive for an entire nap time just for some peace and quiet!

LOL!

Happy day,
Melissa