Sunday, February 03, 2008

Weekend is over...already


Well, my weekend would not seem to have gone so quickly if I hadn't slept most of it. I went to bed early the last two nights, slept in both Saturday and Sunday and slept most of Sunday too. I sure hope I am not coming down with something!
One thing I know I am coming down with though is some new quilt ambition! I just found some fabrics to make a sample for a quilt I might like to make for Sophia's new bed. You know a "big girl bed." Hard to believe that she is to that point already! Now, if she could try to talk, we would be in business. Seems like she just stopped trying a few weeks ago. I will check in with the finished sample and hopefully another creation tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like me! I slept alot this weekend fending some sort of sickness off....Hopefully your feeling better!

Doe said...

I hope you're feeling much better. BTW, love your fabric choices. I can't wait to see what you'll come up with. Take care!

(Angie) Norththreads: said...

I love , love. love these fabrics!!!