Tuesday, January 29, 2008

So much fun!

Yesterday the temperature in central Wisconsin was in the 40s (f) tonight, just 24ish hours later, I guess it is something like -1 degree, with a wind chill of -40 degrees expected tonight. Well, that is Wisconsin for you ( or me...hee hee.) But anyway, we had a great time with the girls yesterday outside.

I still have not replaced my camera, and I am thinking hopefully in the next week or so I will get out to do so. These photos aren't too bad, but I am telling you, I cannot take anything inside with Jurnee's camera and it is frustrating, since I have been working on some new things, and I have the inspiration I have been looking for!

I just finished the baby shower invitations for my
sister's shower in 4 weeks, so I am feeling pretty good about not procrastinating.
I am taking some great baby shower tips from my blog friend Jen and her friend too!

5 comments:

jen duncan said...

Oh my gosh! YOu win the ' most snow in blogland' award this week, that is FOR SURE! :-)
Can't wait to see what all you come up with for the shower. Have fun!

(Angie) Norththreads: said...

Thanks so much for popping by! Those snow blocks look like giant marshmellows! Thanks for commenting, so I could find your blog!
Cheers
Angie

Anonymous said...

ONE degree? Oh my! I'm shivering just thinking about it. Your girls look like they're having fun making snow bricks! Our snow is too soft and wet for that, it's almost completely melted now. Fun while it lasted! Stay warm today!

Becky said...

I need to get these snow brick makers . Where did you get yours? They look so fun. We have all this snow, may as well create something with it! :-) Lydia would have a blast. We must do it.

Mary-Catherine said...

Oh your snow bricks are so cool! I have never seen that before...I wish I had some snow here in Hawaii! I would love to go sledding, or make some snow cream yum yum! your girls sure are cute!