Monday, July 02, 2007




Weekend over already. Rusty is home from Canada safe, not so sound, he has a terrible bout with a chest cold, he was up all night coughing! But he went to work anyway. I received my fabric swap squares and I spent a great part of yesterday during Sophia's nap trying to figure out what to do with them exactly. I have a couple of ideas, but I would really like to make a large quilt of them. But at this point it looks unlikely. Fall crafting is here before me, and I have some Christmas ideas too. So I plan to get started with that before long.

Also, last week I finished up this Kristin Nicholas pillow kit. I really like it, I had planned to give it to Janell, but have since decided I might keep it for me, it really adds some excitement to my living room. Other than that we are headed to visit my dear friend Amy tomorrow for a few days and we are getting ready for that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn! I'm still lovin my fabrics, too. Look forward to seeing what you come up with!

jenduncan (dot typepad dot com)

Janell Vircks said...

Hey Dawn,
If you change your mind I will gladly take it. ! Ha ! love the design and i am sure it looks good in your home- All i can say is that i really hope you get my name for Christmas this year!
Looks Great- Love Janell

Doe said...

Thanks so much for the fabrics Dawn! Just like you, I'm still trying to figure what to do but I want to make something I can share with you.
BTW, I love that embroidery project you're working on.

blast from the past said...

Can you be crafty with a jump rope as well!