Monday, July 02, 2007




Weekend over already. Rusty is home from Canada safe, not so sound, he has a terrible bout with a chest cold, he was up all night coughing! But he went to work anyway. I received my fabric swap squares and I spent a great part of yesterday during Sophia's nap trying to figure out what to do with them exactly. I have a couple of ideas, but I would really like to make a large quilt of them. But at this point it looks unlikely. Fall crafting is here before me, and I have some Christmas ideas too. So I plan to get started with that before long.

Also, last week I finished up this Kristin Nicholas pillow kit. I really like it, I had planned to give it to Janell, but have since decided I might keep it for me, it really adds some excitement to my living room. Other than that we are headed to visit my dear friend Amy tomorrow for a few days and we are getting ready for that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn! I'm still lovin my fabrics, too. Look forward to seeing what you come up with!

jenduncan (dot typepad dot com)

Janell V said...

Hey Dawn,
If you change your mind I will gladly take it. ! Ha ! love the design and i am sure it looks good in your home- All i can say is that i really hope you get my name for Christmas this year!
Looks Great- Love Janell

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the fabrics Dawn! Just like you, I'm still trying to figure what to do but I want to make something I can share with you.
BTW, I love that embroidery project you're working on.

Anonymous said...

Can you be crafty with a jump rope as well!