Sunday, December 31, 2006


We're home! Yeah! Our girls are sleeping now, and I am off to bed myself. Just want you to know that my posts stopped for the end of the trip as the WORLD WIDE WEB lost connection to China after the Taiwan earthquake last week, so I could not post.
Sophia and Jurnee are doing great! They are going to be fine together. Both girls are amazing if I do say so myself.
Sophia knows we are her parents I am sure of that, and I think she has some sort of connection with Jurnee too. So things are great here but some serious jet lag is about to set in! We plane hopped for 18 hours, then 4 hours driving in sleet and rain to get home.
Between my family and Rusty's our fridge is stocked and I figure we can stay in for a week, oh, but we need diapers...arghhhhhhh...probably for the next 2 years so I better get used to it.

1 comment:

Sandie said...

Oh my goodness, Dawn! She is an absolute doll! I can't wait to kiss those fat little cheeks!
Much love from Aunt Sandie! :)