Thursday, December 07, 2006

For whatever reason, I could not post this yesterday, but today is different, so here is the drawing Rusty did off of a photograph of Jurnee. He did this in about 10-15 minutes. He thinks it is not very good, but are you kidding me. That would take me 10-15 days! I would love words of encouragement for him, so he can spend some time perfecting this art!
I just traced the "freebie" elf stitchette from Wee Wonderfuls for Sophia's Christmas stocking. I think I will work on it today. Hillary Lang from Wee Wonderfuls is amazing and I would encourage anyone reading this to link to her blog ( from the bottom right "Link" list) I will definitely post it when I am finished ! No word on China travel yet, or INS renewal paperwork.

1 comment:

Janell Vircks said...

Nice Drawing Rusty! Your next career - children's portaits by Rusty...

Stay warm! Love Janell
(Funny Dawn- we both wrote about our husbands on our blogs...must be sister energy!)