Thursday, November 09, 2006


It is a beautiful day once again in Central Wisconsin! I bet this could be the last one for awhile...snow is on the way!
We have sent in the acceptance of our little Sophia, now we wait for travel dates. I was able to paint the room and set up the crib, and go through 3 tubs of clothes. So I am making progress now.
Mittens!!!!!! are the new project for crochetting class and I am doing pretty well, I have a thumb so far. But the tinsel trail is still my biggest project of the day. Though I did end up ordering cable tv, which we were going to probably do anyway. I just wish we could choose the 4-5 channels we like and be done with it, we do not even watch tv very often, but Rusty gets bored in the winter around the house, and with a new baby. We will try it for a couple of months. I think I am more attached to my computer anyway.

No comments: