Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Virus-Illness-Issues

Hi those of you that follow, but I am writing to let you know that I have a computer virus, so my current computer is out for repair- Gettin' a mac I tell you!

Anyway- my little ladies have the H1N1, and I have no internet, can you imagine? Well, I am at the public Library paying bills and such so I thought I would pop in. And to top it all off, I had a bear on my deck last Thursday night, and it snowed here in Wisconsin all day yesterday, and I couldn't even blog! but I have photos to put up later.

Jurnee might be on the mend and Sophia is on and off with the fever part of the pig flu, so please pray for us.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Hope you all get better soon, not much fun having two littlies poorly

Angie said...

Will pray. Hope all things are on the up soon!