Saturday, September 19, 2009

Trying to post here but...

Trying like the dickens to post photos here, but man, blogger won't let me! Anyway, I did manage to get this only photo on here today...hop on over to my Etsy on Sunday to see some of my new creations!

Went to a small "Art in the Park " in my community today, I saw many friends, but it got hot, Sophia got cranky and we couldn't stick around as long as I would have liked to. But I enjoy the show, since young crafters are encouraged to sell their stuff. I now wish I would have taken photos.

Also wanted to mention that I LOVE so many of the clothing designers on Etsy. I am going to "recreate" my wardrobe. Since I have not much cash, and many resources and ideas, 2010 might just be a whole new year for me and designing. and with any luck whatsoever, buying a few things!!

No comments: