Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Finished project.whew & puppy love!

Part of a shower gift I have been working on, finally finished!
Close up of the most boring pattern I have done in a long time, whew! Glad it is over!



Jurnee & Sophia "babysat" the neighbor puppy today, so cute these two girls were. So glad I can send the puppy home after a few hours though!

Jurnee just loves animals, she would really like one of her own with "fur" but I think we are going for another hermit crab.
I cannot believe just 19 more days until Kindergarten. I am teary just thinking of the days without her.

4 comments:

jen duncan said...

That's a very sweet shower gift Dawn. I'm so happy for Jurnee- I know she'll love Kindergarten. I can just hear her after holding that puppy all day, "PLEEEEZE MOM!" lol. Kids just never do change, do they?

Doe said...

The girls are adorable as always but I WANT that cute puppy.

Yay for finishing a boring pattern. LOL! I really can relate. There's nothing like a due date to get you motivated to finish something.

Thimbleanna said...

Ooooh, your embroidery is beautiful! And what a cute picture of the girls and the puppy!!!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I dont know whos cuter the girls or the doggy. ADORABLE!!