Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Checking in & SWAP?

So, I love this Michael Miller fabric by Sandi Henderson. I think this will be my new kitchen fabric. So I am going to order a sample to make sure it isn't too yellow for my liking. I just love the liveliness of it!

Other than searching for fabric, I have more bad camera news. Now I lost my 35 mm. Seriously. I could not be more annoyed.

We are doing well here, Tom (Rusty's dad) seems to be recovering well from his leg amputation and is looking forward to meeting with the oncologist on Thursday to see what they are going to do exactly about the cancer. Tough guy that's all I have to say. (If you do not know what I am talking about, check the previous post.)

What about some sort of swap? I have a few ideas, but is anyone interested in swapping something? I LOVED the fabric swap hosted by Jen Duncan this time last year, and I am in the mood.

At least I am working hard on my projects and as soon as I do get a new camera, I will post day and night. NOTE: I know I have said I was definitely getting a camera before, well, I unintentionally led you astray. I went to get it, and the price went up. Not from a sale, just because (gas prices?) well anyway, based on principle I just couldn't do it. But I will be caving soon especially now that the 35mm is gone.

4 comments:

jen duncan said...

Hi Dawn- I just googled that fabric and the more I saw of it the more I thought that bg color really isn't so yellow. That whole line is so pretty! as is her newest one. I hesitate to buy ANYTHING after awhile 'cause I know something bigger and better is probably right around the corner. Anyway, I recently bought a Nikon CoolPix for $149 (Target and Costco) and it came with a carrying case and a 1gig memory card. It also takes up to a 15 minute video (my main purpose for getting it). I thought that was about the best deal going anywhere!

Doe said...

Cool fabric!
Just let me know about the shop, k.
Too bad about your camera. I think that's a sign it's time to buy a new one.
Great to hear your FIL is doing well.
Gas prices are ridiculously high these days! That's why I'm staying home to sew my a** off! LOL!

Doe said...

I meant, the swap not the shop. LOL!

Becky said...

I love this fabric and it is very you. It reminds me of your kitchen.