Friday, November 23, 2007

Red Friday at my house!


So, Red Friday it is~~~ the Christmas decorations are out! My sister is here helping me with the girls and I am planning to finish a few projects this weekend also! Also I will be working tonight and Saturday night so no rest for me...tis the season!

Thanksgiving was nice, and we came home full and Sophia was tired. Then Aunt Janell and uncle Peter got here and we went through my knitting supplies. I have mostly given up on knitting for the time being, and Janell has just begun. I think I gave her an almost full set of needles, and some pattern books too. If anyone has any fairly easy and great baby knitting patterns, we would gladly welcome them. She is thinking of something for the baby. Monday she has an ultrasound to check on the baby and see if she will have a boy or girl! Woo Hoo! We are very excited for this as you can imagine.

More things on Etsy this weekend also!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those Christmas tree ornaments!