Monday, September 10, 2007

"B" is for Blog - original I know


"B" is also for blue, not my favorite color. So, this letter thing is not necessarily my idea of fun blogging. But I will go with it for awhile. So, I decided to part with my MANY MANY vintage sewing patterns. At one time I thought I would try to make some of these great styles, but I will not be sewing clothes unless it is my own pattern, (for myself anyway.) I cannot alter a pattern to fit my curves for all the tea in China. The biggest decision was how to sell them, Ebay, Etsy or what? Stay tuned for that update.

Last night I spent some time catching up on my favorite blogs and I want to strongly suggest you check them out. These women are amazing, inspiring, and interestingly refreshing! Turkey Feathers ----- Jen Duncan ----- That silly 'lil doe ----- are just a few.

1 comment:

Doe said...

I can't believe I don't have you on my blog roll. I'll fix that as soon as I can. Anyhoo, me? Inspiring? Girl, you must be mistaken. Jen and Turkey Feathers ARE inspiring. And so are YOU, missy! Thanks for the bloggy love.