Saturday, April 28, 2007

Ok, I am back in the game...






So I was losing steam, but I got recharged, must have been the chocolate cookies Jurnee and I made yesterday. So yesterday I went to an estate sale, there wasn't much there, but I did get a tiny needlework project (which I finished last night)
and a box about 12"x24" full of neatly stacked cards and envelopes. I thought that could be fun for the altered book project.

Jurnee and a whole lot of her friends have dance recitals tonight and Sunday afternoon, and Jurnee can hardly wait...me either frankly. the photo is Lydia, Jurnee and Ava. Each in different numbers.

Now I am going to finish the new quilt project I started yesterday, just a sampler, and I wish I would have planned to do something larger since I love my fabric combination. Stay tuned for that one.

No comments: