Wednesday, October 25, 2006

You know, I have been spending a little more time on my stitching...embroidering actually. And it is so satisfying for the soul. I am enjoying my projects very much at the moment. I will post some of them shortly. The new bag turned out cute, but I am a little unhappy about the quality of fabric I used on the bag body. It was a brown from grandma's stash.
Also, talk about uplifting the soul. I rearranged my kitchen and livingroom yesterday(being an interior designer, I do this fairly often) anyway, it is the best it has looked since we moved in 4 years ago.
Talked to my sister and SIL yesterday and we have decided to exchange names for Christmas, I love this time of year, but I really want one of the ladies in the family, I have 2 sisters-in law, and 3 sisters, and a niece, and my dear grandmother of course and my mom. You think my chances would be good...no I ALWAYS get one of my two brothers or my grandpa.
So I better get praying about that now.
I hope to get some of my new projects on Flickr later today, and I need to get my application out for Tinsel Trail.

No comments: