Saturday, December 12, 2009

14" of Snow Later


Rusty and the girls made the gingerbread house this morning, so cute, and they had a great time!


Yo yos a plenty! And I finished Jurnee's curtain, photo will be another day, I keep forgetting to take a pic in the light:)

Jurnee made this beautiful drawing of Santa and his reindeer! The detail did not come through exactly as I would have liked but I am so proud of her and the detail she draws! She has been changing so much it is really fun to watch her grow and learn! I will definitely be posting some more of her work, as it is joyful to me!

4 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Wow! You guys got a lot of snow! We're just barely outside of the lake effect belt, so we only got about an inch. If it's going to be this cold, I want more snow! The girls look so cute with their gingerbread house!

Jane said...

Love the gingerbread house, fabulous

Becky said...

Wow! This picture Jurnee drew is amazing. Everything is so well proportioned and detailed. Think she may take after her dad. :-)

Janell V said...

great drawing Jurnee! And WHAT A G-BREAD HOUSE! amazing! I would never get one done because I love gingerbread too much to make it past my mouth- much less a house.

Have fun in the winter season! There is nothing quite like a good shoveling work out!