Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Embroidery love

So today I had some time on my hands (sort of) and I worked on this pumpkin embroidery. This is the first of a few fall/winter Crazy quilts blocks I am working on. I really do love embroidery, and I really do love quilting, so this is how I am trying to put it together.
I am still working on my craft room, but so many exciting projects waiting for me. I am tired of Sophia's quilt-
staring me in the face, so I just started on it again. I sewed the borders on wrong one too many times and just got frustrated. But it is such a cute quilt. I really hope to get the thing finished one of these days.

Wish me luck.

Oh yeah...Have you been told that THE INSPIRED ROOM has moved? She is having a week of celebration! Go re-check her out! This is probably one of my fav blogs. Everything is always done just right there! Plus she has REALLY good taste!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Love the pumpkin

Doe said...

Sophia's quilt is coming along nicely and that pumpkin embroidery is cute. Can't wait to see the rest of it.