Thursday, May 29, 2008

Jurnee-bless her!

Well, what did this poor quality scan produce? My 35mm...yeah! Yesterday Jurnee went to the park (babysitter driving) and she looked down and, "Mom's camera!!!!" So there you have it. Just in time for the Circus today! Rusty's dad is doing well after the lung surgery, he will be going to the nursing home to convalesce. Prayers answered.

The quilt shop in town sent an e-mail and is closing soon. Too difficult to run two businesses 75 miles apart. Well, I could have told her that. And to be honest, for my liking, Herrschners has a much better selection of fabric. (Did I tell you that the store is just less than a mile from my house?) They have much Amy Butler, and said they will be getting Sandi Henderson in any time. Good for me, because I tried to order what I needed for my kitchen from Sew Mama Sew, and she is out of one of the colorways. I just wanted to try two so I would have a comparison...you know how it is.

Have a lovely day, I will be at the circus!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Dawn! I started a blog a while back but havent been keeping up with it much (until now, hopefully!) BUT i've been trying to read yours whenever I can...
Amy Butler fabric at Herschners?!
I searched milwaukee for her fabric a couple months ago - no idea we had it right here in town!!
Anyway, still trying to get my pictures uploaded, I'll let you know when I do!
-Amanda

kari and kijsa said...

Sounds like a fun day! Amy Butler is one of our favorites...love her colors!

Have a blessed weekend!

smiles, kari & kijsa

Doe said...

Gooo Jurnee! Thank goodness, everything is going well.

Jenn King said...

Dawn - miss you!