Friday, January 05, 2007


Hello from the late night bloggers, Dawn & Sophia. I changed the colors, hope I did not get anyone goofed up, but the pink had to go.

Sophia took a bottle again, and she is full of it right now. Boy has she come far in two weeks! She is really grabbing at the mouse on my desk, and wiggling, she is still obviously on China time. She also needs to sleep with someone nearby, my adoptive parent friends will totally get a kick about my nights for the next 3 years or so. Anyway, like I said, she is doing great...the blood draw was not very nice. Finally after the ped phlobotomist couldn't get a vain the nice Dr came in and after several minutes, he did get it...yeah. And we found out that this rash she has is viral, and she looks tough.

Jurnee has been a good helper, and I got a photo of her feeding her sister!

My "take a stitch Tuesday" stitching is going very well, I will post sometime tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sandie said...

I can't wait to meet this little sweetie! Jurnee seems to like her role as big sister...such a cute pair! Call soon...Aunt Sandie has xmas and b.day gifts for the girls!