Friday, January 12, 2007


Ahhh...schedule is beginning, yeah! I cannot function when I don't know what time we go to bed and wake up at least. The girls are great! Rusty only has a few more weeks of nights left, and I cannot wait, I know he doesn't mind me saying this, but he is a bear when he works this, I like the "sleep at night Rusty" much better. So I have gone 10+ years of it, I can go a few more weeks if I have to.

Any suggestions on how to keep Jurnee asleep when Sophia wakes up at 4am for feeding? That is my biggest hurdle now. And how am I going to spend my GENEROUS gift cards for two craft shops? Life is grand! Anyway, I think I am going to try a crochet project out of my new Crochet book. IF I have time I would like to pick up some yarn today. I also plan to work a little harder on my blog. I enjoy enhancing and such, so I want to figure it out some more. Just pray that my computer lasts another 10 months + I have had it for 4 years, and well, you know electronics these days...going for a laptop next time maybe.

Of course I am working on my TAST project, the blanket stitch. I will post that by the next day or two. Sophie is in the photo with her cousin Tanner.
OUT....

1 comment:

Kate North said...

The only way I can think of to make sure your older one stays asleep when the baby wakes is to have them in separate rooms - or even separate houses! Mine were always in the same room though - luckily, my elder is a very sound sleeper. I have better advice on how you might spend your craft shop gift cards, though...send them to me!