Thursday, October 12, 2006

I finally got with the beta program...and I finally got my links up and running! Tomorrow is definitely photo day! I need to get that figured out. I ordered from Wee Wonderfuls yesterday, the new Stitchettes collection, and I can hardly wait for them to arrive.

Also, this weekend I am expecting big things of myself, I have many small details to add to my projects, then I will be finished, and what a feeling it will be.


I then have to work on my orders for aprons and bags for Christmas, not to mention the Christmas gifts I plan on giving!
And I have
to get busy on painting the hall and Sophia's bedroom. Who knows when we'll get the call, but I tell you, I need to get that room finished into something, maybe I will photo that tomorrow and post the results of the decorating project later! I am tired of walking past and seeing the mess...argh!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: